The 7708RGBT and 7708DVIT are VistaLINK® SNMP-capable RGBHV/DVI/KVM transmitters for high resolution/high quality RGB and DVI video signals. This single card module accepts one analog RGBHV or digital DVI video input up to WUXGA resolution and transmits it over a single or dual fiber. The 7708RGBT and 7708DVIT are also available with analog audio, keyboard + mouse, serial and USB 2.0 options.
The companion 7708RGBR and 7708DVIR RGBHV/DVI/KVM Receivers demultiplex the signals and converts them back to the electrical domain.
The fiber output is available in an assortment of optical wavelengths, accommodating 1310/1550nm and CWDM transmission schemes.
The 7708RGBT/DVIT occupies 1 card slot (2 card slots for the A2KM and A2KM-USB versions) and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
The 7708DVIT provides the same features listed above as the 7708RGBT, however it only supports a digital (DVI) input.
- Supports DVI or RGBHV transport over a single fiber/coax
- Both RGBHV and DVI outputs available simultaneously on companion receiver (RGBR version)
- 3G router compatible for KVMX applications
- VESA video resolutions supported up to WUXGA
- Full 24 bits per pixel color resolution
- Ideal for use with high resolution LCD, plasma and projection screens
- Superior digital data transmission
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
- 当此模块与 7700FC VistaLINK® 主机控制器一起装在同一台 7800FR 主机上时，允许VistaLINK® 通过SNMP (使用VistaLINK® PRO) 进行远程监测与控制
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber or electrical disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable (contact factory for multi-mode applications)
- Optical output wavelengths at 1310nm, 1550nm and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- Optional 2 channel stereo analog audio
- Optional keyboard, mouse and serial
- Optional USB 2.0 interface
- Optional electrical SFP modules (+DIN)