The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is an integrated multiviewer that supports up to 36x inputs of processing and up to 4x outputs, all via 10GbE streaming physical interfaces. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW displays inputs at any size, aspect ratio and position. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW accepts uncompressed video, including SMPTE ST 2110, SMPTE ST 2022-6 or RDD 37 (ASPEN) over 10GbE multiple links as sources; and outputs mosaic uncompressed or JPEG2000 (optional) encoded signal over IP.
The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW provides the best quality input reproduction employing the latest in video processing technology developed by Evertz. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is a hot-swappable device which can reside in any Evertz EMX6-FR, EMX3-FR or EMX1-FR frame with optional redundant power supplies.
The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is VistaLINK enabled, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is easily configurable via a web interface. Layout creation can be performed in a live control environment using Evertz VUE software.
The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is the evolution of the industry-leading 7867VIP product line and inherits key features such as automatic aspect ratio adjustment per source, graticule generation, audio monitoring with level bar display, signal fault monitoring and under monitoring display.
Used in conjunction with the SDI Gateway (IPG) series and 3080IPX, the 3067VIP10G-3G-HW enables a flexible IP infrastructure that harnesses the many advantages provided by high bandwidth 10GbE connectivity.
- Supports up to 36x uncompressed video over 12x 10GbE, supports redundant inputs over additional 12x 10GbE
- Supports IP uncompressed video, including SMPTE ST 2110, SMPTE ST 2022-6 or RDD 37 (ASPEN)
- Support up to 4x mosaic uncompressed output over 10GbE (optional JPEG2000 encoded output maximum 2)
- Uses Evertz next generation image processing technology present on other conversion products
- Output display resolutions of up to WUXGA (1920x1200) possible
- Full screen view of any input on an output
- Provides support for dynamic under monitor displays and tallies from routers and switchers
- Built-in AVM-Lite monitoring functionality
- Application specific customizable feature sets available as software options
- Minimal processing delay
- Real time control of display outputs via VUE software, and integration with VistaLINK Pro, MAGNUM, VUE and Mediator-X software suites