The EQT with clean switch and Evertz patented SoftSwitch™ technology is the perfect routing solution for mission critical applications. The EQT provides four clean and quiet outputs that allow seamless video and quiet embedded audio switching. There are also TWENTY additional outputs that can be used as auxiliary outputs for normal routing functions.
The four clean and quiet video paths have line synchronizers to accommodate differences in timing up to approximately ±one half line providing clean video switches on the output.
The embedded audio on the video bus uses Evertz patented SoftSwitch™ technology to eliminate audible pops when switches are performed. Embedded SoftSwitch™ is performed on all four audio groups or 16 channels.
The EQT is ideal for use in master control applications as a bypass router. With four clean and quiet paths fully protected with relays, even the worst on-air disasters can be avoided. For cost sensitive applications, the EQT can also be used as a simple master control switcher.
Being format independent data paths the EQT supports digital signals from 3MB/s all the way up to 3GB/s including SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, DVB-ASI, and SMPTE 310M (clean and quiet paths will only support SDI video).
Configuration • The EQT is housed in a 1RU frame and switches 32 sources to 24 destinations. Four of the twenty-four destinations are clean and quiet with relay bypass.
Control • The EQT router is compatible with the existing ranges of Quartz routers, remote control panels and control systems. The EQT router includes, as standard, an internal frame controller module which supports a single Q-Link, a single serial port and a single Ethernet port on the rear of the router. The EQT router has a number of control options:
- Local Control Panel • Provides easy access to all crosspoints.
- Remote Control Panel • Any panel(s) from the entire range of Quartz remote control panels can be used with the EQT router connected via Q-Link or Ethernet. (Exceptions: CP-1024E, CP-2272E, CP1040E)
- External Third Party Control • The EQT router can be remotely controlled via an external third party control device, such as an automation system, when connected to the serial port or Ethernet.
Power Supply • The EQT has an internal power supply. An optional redundant power supply can also be fitted for greater resiliency.
- Units can be genlocked to an external source so that a "clean switch" can be achieved
- Supporting a number of mode for 'Clean Switch" to allow for input signals to be timed ±1/2 Lines up to ±4 lines in regards to reference
- Embedded SoftSwitch™ technology eliminates hot-switch audio pops on embedded audio
- Embedded SoftSwitch™ is performed on all four audio groups or 16 channels
- Front panel or remote control panel options available
- Bypass relay protection on clean and quiet outputs
- Optional Redundant power supply
- Output reclocking (On/Off)
- Full VistaLINK® PRO command & control, SNMP
- Ethernet, Serial RS-232/RS-422 and Q-Link ports
Serial Video Inputs
|标准||SMPTE ST 292-1, SMPTE ST 259, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE424M, DVB-ASI|
|信号电平||800mV p-p nominal|
|反射损失||15dB (5 – 1485MHz)|
|Cable Equalization||Belden 1694A 200m @ 270MHz, 150m @1.5GB/s, 100M @ 3GB/s|
Serial Video Outputs
|标准||Same as input (Reclocking) (SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 424M, DVB-ASI supported on auxiliary outputs only)|
|信号电平||800mV p-p ±10%|
|反射损失||15dB (5 – 1485MHz)|
|Reference Inputs||Analog 625 or 525, 三电平 HD|
|信号电平||1V p-p ±3dB|
|Switching Line||Lines 6/319 (625), Lines10/273 (525), Line 7 (HD)|
|Q-Link to Remote Panels|
|Cable Type||75Ω video cable|
|Supply||Auto ranging 100 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||60 watts|
|Power Fail Alarm Output|
|Relay Contact||Rated 250mA, 50V|
|尺寸||19" W x 18.75" D x 1.75" H
483mm x 477mm x 45mm
|双通道||6.8kg, 15lbs (Frame)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40°C (ambient)|
|Specification Maintained||10-30°C (ambient)|
|Humidity||10-90% non-condensing Ventilation
|Inputs/Outputs||Fixed at 32
Fixed at 24 (4 clean and SoftSwitch™ outputs with relay bypass, 20 auxiliary outputs)
|EQT‑3204‑3G‑CS||32x4 SD/HD/3G router with replay protected clean and SoftSwitch™ outputs (twenty additional auxiliary outputs) and front local control panel|
|+2PS||Redundant power supply|
|+BFP||Blank front panel|